Monday, July 12, 2010

Brave New World.

So today I went and applied for a community college. I still have alot of work to do with school and everything But I am glad I actually went down there and started it. I really want to better my life. I want My children to be Proud of the mother they have. I know it sound like a cliche' but its true. I also want to actually do something that I love. A passion of mine. (which is photography). I want to be able to be independent with my life in a small way. But I am scared. I am scared I will fail..again. that I wont be able to keep up and just be letting myself and my child down.


On a brighter note. I love my new job. And I remember back in the day I would have told you I would never work at a fast food restraunt but I love working at McDonalds. I love the fast pace of it, I love the people, and most of all I love that I can be happy and myself! they love me there although sometimes I get made fun off for being to happy but It doesnt bother me. I figure there jealous cause there not happy all the time. I love the person I am when I am at work. I love to make people happy and excited to see me. I truely is a blessing!Although I hate being away from my son...I feel like I will be missing out on stuff. But I know when I come home and see him that he will smile and come to me for me to come and pick him up and it makes it so much more exciting...I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment