Monday, October 12, 2009

life as a navy fiance and mom


Man I never thought that i would have to do so much with being a mom. I thought alright Michael will help me out most of the time and ill just have to get use to the schedual. but as most military women know thats not how it all works. My fiance is a nuclear engineer and works gruling hour including ever other day having to stay 24 hours. so some day i wont see him for 36 hours. I sometimes feel like a single parent when my son wont sleep and I have no help. I find myself getting very overwhelmed. But then i just look at my son an relize hes not so happy with daddy being gone all the time either. and it makes me feel a little better and calmer. and when Michael is home he is so helpful that i can't complain to much. I love my life no matter how crazy or lonley it may be sometimes i wouldnt trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment